Think tropical. Think volcanoes. Think coffee. We are Envision Wired, an urban site located in the heart of San Salvador.
- Church Planting
-Poverty Relief and Development
ABOUT ENVISION EL SALVADOR
El Salvador is a small Spanish-speaking country located on the Pacific side of Central America. About 1/3rd of the population lives in the vibrant capital city, San Salvador. The country has a hard history of civil war, trafficking, religious nominalism, and gang violence. However, we are excited to witness and be a part of the new things God is doing here. We are planting a church called Hungry for our Salvadoran brothers that have had to return from the States. We plug interns in to hands-on ministry, administrative tasks, and discipleship. We partner with local churches for VBS, Church Partnership Evangelism, and more. Check out Envision Wired on facebook.
Serve alongside our team in El Salvador and experience:
- Working with the National Church to do local outreach and evangelism
- Running after school programs for kids in need
- Helping out with vocational training
- Ministering to "the least of these" by meeting physical needs
- Church planting with deportees
Cost: $640 for 7 days
We are looking for interns...
- Who are passionate about broken people
- Who are flexible, spiritually mature, humble, servant-hearted and willing to dive in wherever needed!
- Who have experience in leading teams, running kids ministry, evangelism, construction, speaking Spanish, or teaching English
- With a desire to learn about missions and ministry
Cost: $1,250 per month
MEET THE TEAM
We are the only site outside the US with a national leader!
Introducing: Tony Escalante. Tony has been working with Wired for several years. He started as a volunteer translator in 2011, then as a staff member coordinating transportation, then as co-leader, and now as site leader. He married his beautiful wife Claudia in 2013 and loves worshiping God through music. Tony is funny, wise, and passionate about serving God at Wired. Tony is also developing his skills as a coffee-lover because of our amazing Envision Coffee.
Patty Barnett is a Montana native serving as site associate. Patty is combining her work experience in office management and human resources with her passion for investing in people by helping to lead the Wired staff. She loves to read, quilt and watch baseball.
Kevin Cabrera is the leader at Wired who is entrusted with overseeing interns, groups, and church partnerships. He is very involved in his own church, super intelligent, and compassionate.
Nestor Cruz is the leader at Wired helping to plant our Hungry church, and wow does he have a big heart for this ministry! Super relational, energetic, and very funny, Nestor has an impact on everyone he meets.