Explore Missions—shadow long-term workers and discover God’s call for you to join Him
Encounter God—come face to face with Christ and follow him more closely every day
Experience the global church—love a new culture and see how God is at work there
Engage in local ministry— use your passions and skills to serve and build His Kingdom
ABOUT YOUR INTERNSHIP
Envision interns get the unique opportunity to serve and learn alongside our amazing partners around the country and globe. Through hands-on ministry like leading youth camps, teaching English, investing in college students, working in coffee shops, or reaching trafficked women, interns are being discipled as they make disciples. We desire for you to Come Alive as God works in and through you at any one of our Envision Sites.
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS:
Discover yourself, God, and His world in a new way this summer! Serve and grow as you take part in valuable, practical ministry.
Whether you’re a college student, or in a flexible career, consider what God could do in and through you as you give yourself away this summer.
Dive into the culture, learn a little of the language, plug into ministry, and settle down for a transformative season of life.
Experience an Envision “gap year” where you’ll invest yourself more deeply into the movement of God in ways you’ve never seen.
Immerse yourself in a long-term team as an Envision Resident and use your experience and gifting to serve their ministry in practical ways.
Use your vocational skills, cross-cultural aptitude, and passion for missions as you explore a call to full-time ministry.
The defining qualities of Envision Internships …
1. Empowerment: We raise up leaders who will make a mark on this generation and world.
2. Diversity: We work in many nations, do a variety of ministries, and invite anyone to join us.
3. Discipleship: We invest significant time and resources to develop the whole person.
4. Partnership: We build bridges with long-term workers, furthering their vision, not ours.
5. Transformation: We strategically minister on the ground to make lasting kingdom impact.
6. Community: We live and serve in unity, knowing we are far better together than alone.
7. Immersion: We sink our roots deep in the culture and embrace the local way of life.
8. Mobilization: We wholeheartedly follow wherever God leads us into a lifetime on mission.