- Log in to complete your registration.
- Click on View Itineraries, and then Not Complete under Balance Pending.
- Fill out the Additional Information section.
- Confirm your group numbers (don't worry, this is not set in stone - just your best estimate), and click Check Out.
- Make a payment on the Due Now payment amount (this is your deposit).
HOW TO ADD YOUR TEAM
- After you log into your account, click on View Itineraries.
- Click on Manage Roster.
- On the right-hand site under Itinerary Link, click on Copy It.
- Email this link out to your team members! If you have minors on your team, please distribute this link to parents or legal guardians instead of the participant. Do not fill out any participant information.
Your nonrefundable deposit is due at the time of registration. This is $100/person. Your remaining balance is due 60 days from your departure date. Any late payments will result in a $100 fee.
You can make payment online by credit card, or send a check to: Envision, Attn: Trips Coordinator, 8595 Explorer Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. Please make the check payable to The Christian & Missionary Alliance.
Each participant must complete two forms online attached to their registration. These are the Health Form and Terms & Conditions.
For you, the team leader, we require one additional form. This is our Team Leader Checklist (see links below). This is confirmation of a few additional tasks required for the leader only. This includes:
- Background Checks. The C&MA requires all teams (leaders and participants 18+) to have background checks current within six months. These must include a National Sex Offender Check, and a National Criminal Database Check. Completed checks do not need to be sent to the Envision Office, but can be verified your signature on the Team Leader Checklist.
- Child Safety Video. This must be viewed by all team members. We recommend the best way to do this is to have a screening during one of your team meetings in preparation for the trip! Some material is sensitive, and it’s recommended for the Trip Leader to watch in advance to anticipate any questions or discussions that may follow.
- Insurance information and cards. International teams only. If you're a team leader, please print insurance cards for your team and plan to have a few extras with you as well!